Pages

nuffnang

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A tourist to home.

Home, Melchor Hall (right)
UP will forever be my second home. I just spent so much time in here that being away for just a few months to a little over a year already gives me that nostalgic vibe whenever I go back. I may have overstayed here in the count of academic years, but there will never be enough time to experience, absorb, and appreciate this beautiful place. :)



Playground

Home cooked meal. <3


Meryenda to miss.
My dad Oble photobombing
Went back to UP 2 weeks ago with my officemates. 3 of us went to UP, one from Ateneo, and one lives inside the campus! Super cool that my circle of officemates and I live barely an hour away from each other for easier quick tambays. Hoping this becomes a regular thing. We were in total tourist mode, taking pictures and strolling the place and foodtripping like it was the last day of class. UP Diliman's a sanctuary, really. Never gets old. :)

---
*all pictures from Kayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...