Pages

nuffnang

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Put on your war paint!


Probably the only concert i'll spend patron tickets on, finally, i got to see Fall Out Boy perform live last Thursday night at Araneta!! Saw them play with my brother and sister. All three of us love FOB, and we got our tickets just about 15minutes after it was officially released by Ticketnet in May. Spell abangers please!

Bought a 50-peso lipstick at Watsons just so we could put on our war paint! (The Phoenix)

Show was opened by Typecast. I don't really know any of their songs except for Will You Ever Learn. I have to say though, they're good! And the vocalist's funny!

Then FOB enters, singing Thriller, and the crown goes BAM!!!!

They play 20 songs (20 SONGS WHO DOES THAT WHO WHO WHO!!!), Pete gives a great speech about being the anti-heroes that represent those ~ignored (nonverbatim im sorry!) (kicking myself for not recording it), Patrick (whose wife is part Filipina!) says he loves halo-halo and pancit and lumpia, and Pete says his favorite is the Chicken Abobo. Yeah he said Abobo. Oh Pete why so aborable.

Yep, my first time. But definitely won't be the last.

Same pose? Sibling thing. But not really.


Next year again please? If Panic! At the Disco joins you, my life's complete. Well, you know what I mean.

But really i just want to thank you for singing a hundred songs!!! 

Setlist:
1. Thriller
2. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
3. "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
4. Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
5. The Phoenix
6. This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
7. Alone Together
8. What a Catch, Donnie
9. Death Valley
10. Hum Hallelujah
11. Grand Theft Autumn
12. Sugar, We're Goin Down
13. Young Volcanoes
14. Dance, Dance
15. I Don't Care
16. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark

Encore:
17. Save Rock and Roll
18. Beat It (Michael Jackson cover)
19. Thnks fr th Mmrs
20. Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...