Pages

nuffnang

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Philippine fields forever

Hello there! (the angel from my nightmare.. sorry had to sing hohoho.)

Am currently here at Pangasinan for work. This month our MT program involves us doing fieldwork. Was assigned under the North team *jackpot!* so i get to travel up north and explore (di naman. nadaanan lang. drama lang ang "explore") norte. That's an "at last!" check for me as I really don't get to travel much. And since sagot ni company ang accommodations and food, well halo! Nakangiti ang bulsa at katauhan ko. Hmmmyey!

We've been going to the different areas of Nueva Ecija and Pangasinan, visiting stations and talking to dealers (of stations, dear friend) and doing our job. Dapat lang naman di ba. Hah. One thing's for sure. The stations in the provinces (to where I've been to, at least) are way better than our branches in Manila. By "better" i mean they look cleaner, are a lot bigger, and have that "maaliwalas" look since the sun shines brighter doon (dito) (chos).

I will post a few photos next time. Am too lazy to transfer files from ze phone to laptop. Just wanted to write an entry dahil ambilis ng internet dito sa Regency Hotel (Pangasinan)! Pero it's not a beautiful place (harsh ghoent!!). Greenland Leisure Suites in Nueva Ecija, where we stayed last night, was gorgeous (taray!)! I posted a few photos from there in my previous entry, but will look for more shots on my phone to share. Hihi.

I really hope I can get to travel more this year. My roadtrip adventures this month made me realize and re-realize that

(1) I suck at Philippine geography
(2) Cowboy mode is always a handy trait
(3) I haven't been to a lot of places (manila area included)
(4) I really like photography
(5) I love the Philippines

Grade 4 palang ako, alam ko nang mahina ako sa geography. I will never forget, naka-line of 7 ako sa Philippine geography nung grade 4. My teacher had to talk to me (dahil nadisqualify ako sa something something because of this) and i cried (a crybaby here!). I have no plans of memorizing our map, but being more familiar with what goes up north and what goes down south is a good start. Naman.

Am a cowboy and a girly-girl. I get that every now and then. Chameleon lang ang peg oha. Its nice to be able to be both, so I get to do and enjoy more things. Char. (I think idagdag narin natin ang bading sa listahan ng multiple personalities ko)

I.must.change.this. Manila, and all (wish lang naman, pangarap) of the Philippines, I will try to conquer a few of your kingdoms this year!

Thank you dear cellphone. I have no budget for a "nice" camera right now but your services are much appreciated. Cheers to more photos ahead!

This one is a giveaway. Ang puso ko will always be with the Philippines, kahit na maraming "kahit na" na karugtong ang sentence na to. Karinyong brutal and trato ko sa Pilipinas pero still, it's a form of love! <3

2012, please cooperate! I have high hopes. <3

3 comments:

Ansherina said...

Same sentiments! I know na dream destination ko ang Europe pero I know na I have to explore Philippines too :D


Almira :)
numbertwohere

ghoent said...

type ko din mabisita and ibang bansa. pero for now mga gubat at bundok at beaches at vintage spots muna ng Pilipinas. haha! =)

Gina Gao said...

This is a very good post! I really enjoy reading your posts!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...