Pages

nuffnang

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spoke too soon

Galera trip = canceled. Chances for a summer trip this 2011? Really tiny. Sad! Well, its probably for the best since i wouldn't have enjoyed it so much anyway as my hormones decided to be remembered the day before the supposed trip! Whoo. Spending my thursday lazing around instead (and blogging, like right now) and writing some revisions for our final thesis paper -- which, by the way, went well! Ma'am Bebeng, you're the kindest! <3





Me last sem, trying to figure out the equipment, and finally doing so with Vince's help. Hello short hair!


My thesis groupmates Vince and Kumi! Wala ba tayong kahit isang picture together?!


What I came up with as my thesis defense outfit. Contemplated whether to throw the cardi on or not.

Well, what the heck, I put it on anyway.

That's the dressiest business-y put together look that I could dig up. Still shouts CASUAL all over though, HAHA! Heels and some accessories plus a pulled back hairdo did the trick. Mahahaha! (At least I think so.)

1 comment:

fashioneggpplant said...

i love your outfit! really cute :)

Post a Comment

Hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...