Pages

nuffnang

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cebu - Bohol!



These are just a few photos from last August's Cebu-Bohol trip with friends. It was a packed 5-day itinerary where we spent a day and a half in Bohol, and the rest exploring Cebu. We were able to visit Oslob down south, and Bantayan Islands up north (where I got stung by a Jellyfish!!! Haha but still the beach is love!). I would say that all the places we visited are highlight-worthy. The two provinces are rich with spots that we could just explore leisurely if only we had more time and money!


My favorite of my entire stay though, was when I finally met my sponsored child from World Vision, Shane. Her birthday's in August so I knew that it would be the perfect time to meet and celebrate! Seeing and finally getting to talk to her and her family was such a beautiful humbling experience. She and her family was shy, especially that they're not very fluent in Filipino, but their smiles and gratitude was more than enough to let me know that they appreciate the visit and everything else. Hopefully I can visit back for her graduation, especially because not only is she a pretty kid, but she's also top of her class! That's my girl!

Hoping to explore more of Pinas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...